Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Drawing class - NFS

A terrible day today.

Today I was told that being enrolled in the BVAD course - single-subjects does not mean that I am enrolled in the BVAD program.

I am not an expert and I may be slightly annoyed by this, but to me, if you enroll in a BVAD (Bachelor of Visual Arts and Design for the uninitiated!) course single subject, it means that you are in the program and are studying single subjects.
The difference is that you pay 3 times more than people enrolled through SATAC, as the fees are not subsidised.

Well, today I was told that what I believed is wrong and if you enroll to do single subjects you pay three times more for the privilege of filling vacant places in the program, but you are not actually enrolled in the program.

Then I went to my drawing class. And because I finished early with the things on the table, my teacher asked me to fill in the blanks. And here you are: the classroom with some objects in the middle.